Published in Print
You’ll begin by working through some basic examples in TensorFlow.js before diving deeper into neural network architectures, DataFrames, TensorFlow Hub, model conversion, transfer learning, and more. Once you finish this book, you’ll know how to build and deploy production-ready deep learning systems with TensorFlow.js.
- Explore tensors, the most fundamental structure of machine learning
- Convert data into tensors and back with a real-world example
- Combine AI with the web using TensorFlow.js and other tools
- Use resources to convert, train, and manage machine learning data
- Start building and training your own training models from scratch
- Learn how to create your own image classification models
- Examine transfer learning: retraining an advanced model to perform a new task
Countless companies are turning towards RubyMotion to now write these amazing applications with tests, clarity, reusability, and simplicity! Begin writing your own iPhone/iPad application with this amazing programming language and see the benefits for yourself.
Instant RubyMotion App Development will show you how to write your first RubyMotion App and give you a full tour of the process. As you write your first iPhone/iPad application, this book will help you learn the tricks that separate RubyMotion applications from all the others. You’ll join the army of developers who are leading the cutting edge of amazing RubyMotion applications.
Instant RubyMotion App Development begins by giving you a deep rooted understanding of the origins of RubyMotion and Objective-C. By seeing exactly how these two languages have grown together, you can apply this understanding to a strong foundation.
Instant RubyMotion App Development then guides you through a step-by-step, test-driven development of your first application. You’ll learn the Cocoa framework and see the underlined workflow of proper RubyMotion development. Lastly, you will learn how to implement the unique characteristics of Ruby libraries in your skeleton application. You’re then guided to explore the other libraries and resources that will aid you in rapid and effective development.