React Native Radio – G2i
|March 2, 2018|
Getting Hired as a React or React Native Developer
Topics and Questions discussed:
- What is your typical customer?
- Do you work with companies that are looking for full time developers?
- Contractor or Full Time?
- Being a craftsman
- What have people valuable when looking for a job?
- What are the trade-off of a full time job and being a consultant?
- Hourly rates
- Selling your product
- Taking rates to the next level
- Products to production
- Stack overflow and finding answers
- If you could any give advice to those who interview with you, what would that be?
- And much more! ** Links: **
- https://github.com/leejms Picks: Spencer
- Crushing It
- WorkReactNative.com Nader
- The Nomadic Developer – Book
- State Management Dave
- “You have to know the past to know the present” – Quote Lee
- Vulcan JS Gant
- Made to stick
- React Native EU Conference Mike
- MIT license for React Native
- New version of React Native
- Chain React Conference